Ooze Life Phone Numbers and Emails

Ooze Life phones are not available. Try to contact them by leaving a review.

Send Message

Media
Marketing Inquiries
partners@cannatron.com
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails
PissedConsumer Club

Oak Park, Michigan 48237
United States

Other Info (opening hours):

Hours:

Monday - Thursday: 10:00am - 6:00pm (EST)

Friday: 10:00am - 5:00pm (EST)

More contact details

Ooze Life Customer Service Reviews

2.1 / 5
Poor
Tawnya T
Warranty problem
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

I got a hold of someone once, I was calling about my order because it had been a while and I still had not received it yet, the lady was kind of rude like I was wasting her time. She told me they were in the middle of moving, so it would be longer than usual.

Whatever okay. So I finally received my order, I got the pink bundle, comes with a slim twist 2.0, a clear slim pen, a glass blunt, a tanker and a Movez. I also got a fusion premium vaporizer kit, and two more slim twist 2.0.pens. I went to do the warranty and everything, and all of them but the Tanker had invalid codes, I straight bought them from ooze and all but one of the codes is invalid.

SMH. I emailed multiple times to customer support with pictures of everything, even a screenshot of the site saying invalid to every other code, and I've called twice! No response, Nothing.

I'm so disappointed because I loved them, and now I just don't know if I can shop with them anymore it sucks. T.

Susan L Xax
Update resolution
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating
3.3

Update ooze did right by me although I think deep down they just wanted to shut me up . They did apologize and refund and replace and sent me nice apology package it wasnt what they promised .

But I lucked out it was exactly what I needed .And the products are what i should have bought in the first place. The pens arent the fancy paint jobs well they do now . But they are the nicer sturdier reliable . I find ooze auto draw slim twist pins and speakers microphones for auto inhale have a glich .Or maybe its me dont by for the paint jobs on them bought fancy ooze life one paint wore off one month .

Now have pure white pen . The charge is wonky too so I thought while Im at it Ill exchange this for another 2.0 to work for the attachments and send the old one back . And pay the ten bucks . Well of course I got so much attitude inanema polite but you know so only do one warranty at a time make it count .

Cause they dont really like to . How did I respond . I just ended it politely said I was fine . And cancelled order.

Kept pen just takes forever to charge and auto draw sucks was disappointied about paint jobs on both pens. Being so expensive . And saved my ten bucks to use for cartridges and other things . So Breeze does keep their promises I will continue to buy but make sure you get insurance 1.25 its worth it .

And Keep trying with customer and chat. Its not that they dont care . You have to find someone who does and then after sort of keep your head low cause I asked for a reward for the customer service worker but they made me work for what I got . And now we are kinda at a standstill I feel.

But ooze did right by me I am very content . And will remain their customer.

Just give them a real chance. Hang in there.

Guest-4734202

Horrible customer service at ooze life They said they ,oozelife would contact me by email but they never did concerning the warranty replacement code they sent me that did not work. They approved my warranty claim and sent me a code to order replacement but the code did not work.

How Good is Ooze Life's Customer Service?

Wynema Jez
Wynema Jez
Feels Neutral | Jan 11, 2024

They were already closed when I called.

Zakari Dvj
Zakari Dvj
Feels Neutral | Jan 09, 2024

Great call but the link they sent me to file my warranty claim doesn't work and they aren't answering my email about the bad link.

Carry Cfw
Carry Cfw
Feels Disappointed | Nov 22, 2023

They brushed off the fact that my battery wouldn't hold any charge on my Ooze Electro Barrel out of the box. They said to simply return it to the shop I bought it at, but I wanted a proper new replacement. This company sucks and the person I dealt with barely spoke English and was rude. *** you Ooze!

Delynn Xvl
Delynn Xvl
Feels Disappointed | Nov 05, 2023

There’s nothing to summarize because I couldn’t contact anybody.

Bindi Drq
Bindi Drq
Feels Satisfied | Sep 29, 2023

Ashley was an amazing lady to talk to. I was so appalled by my conversation with the girl on customer support that I had to speak to someone about the issue. Ashley was more than willing to help and she was super understanding why I was so upset. I love the Ooze products, infact that's all I own. I have over 20 Ooze pens because they do so many things that other vape pens to do not. But Ooze doesn't just stop there, they have everything for all kinds of tokers, wax things, flower smoker things, it's an amazing company. I am just so grateful for food real people out there like Ashley. Because of her, I will still continue to buy Ooze products and refer them to my friends. I just had 1 terrible experience with a customer support person. Thank you so much Ashley

Summary of Ooze Life Customer Service Calls

0% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Ooze Life?

Product/ Service Question:

• “Second vape I bought not working”
  • “Product accessories”
  • “Warranty problem. Already texted you...no reply.”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Package missing”
  • “Wrong product sent”
  • “Order has not shipped”

Request for Information Question:

• “Looking for my order”
  • “Support”
  • “Question concerning barrel I just bought”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Returning items just received”
  • “Replacement code is still not working”
  • “Return”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”
  • “The refunds were not given to me as stated.”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Second pen, does not charge. ORDER#LYUF7XKIN”
  • “Second pen, does not charge.”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancel order”

Staff Question:

• “Failure to get basic email service and my product was incorrectly shipped”

Other Question:

• “Underage has ordered from here”
  • “Will not except the serial number”
  • “Atomizer”

1.8
Leaf Only
11 reviews
1.2
Do you have something to say about Ooze Life? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup